This workshop is booked by universities, women communities and young leaders
– Are you fairly compensated? Regardless of the state of the job market, you should always negotiate.
Salary negotiation can be challenging! But it’s a lot of fun as well.
The most striking part is that many of the problems of salary disparity can be avoided if you just speak up.
How to Negotiate Your Next Salary
Probably the biggest mistake you can make is simply deciding to settle and accept whatever offer you receive. Research shows that young people, job seekers and female job seekers often make this mistake.
Learn how use your brand, skills and experience as leverage.
Learn how to make a strong case for yourself and get the salary you deserve.
You need to take some steps to make sure that the negotiations go as planned. This workshop discusses the steps you need to take from the beginning of the negotiating process to the end, starting with when you bring up the subject through doing your research and knowing how far to push it!
- Learn how to negotiate your salary using different techniques – and find your own way
- Learn how to read and play the game – yes it’s actually a game
- Money talks – but not always! Learn how to negotiate for more than the money
- Avoid the salary negotiation landmines
- Build your case; personal brand and know your value
- Read the personality types you negotiate with
- Learn how to do your research
- Negotiation Preparation
- During the negotiation – scenarios
- Plan B – what if you fail?
For more information on this workshop contact Soulaima here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get some further inspiration from her blogpost: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-you-get-salary-deserve-soulaima-gourani/