As a company, it is a good idea to seek external counseling every now and then. It provides the company with different inputs and an opportunity to reassess goals, visions, and daily practices. Soulaima Gourani offers to take a look at your company through objective eyes grounded in professional expertise. Get a new lens on your challenges and potentials.
Soulaima Gouranis core competencies are:
- Leadership and employee motivation
- Change management
- Customers and loyalty
- Sales -and service strategies
- Professional networking and strategic (global) partnerships
- Corporate community building and “paid memberships”
After the counseling process, you will be able to solve complex problems and fix them faster, better and at a higher quality than before.
As a corporate adviser, she takes advantage of a combination of reputable professional knowledge and 15 years of personal experience as a sales and networking and partnership specialist and business developer.
- Flexible and persistent
- Appropriately provocative and innovative
- Concrete, critical, and constructive
- Analytical and strategic to problem solving
- Honest, straightforward, and optimistic
- Practically and theoretically knowledgeable
She got over 1000 references on her skills at LINKEDIN and a high number of attractive references and testimonials that she would be pleased to elaborate on upon request.
Her professional foundation is based on her master’s in business administration from Copenhagen Business School (2007), in addition to the latest research, which she continually stay updated on.
Executive leadership courses:
– Stanford University (2006): Innovation.
– Berkeley University (2006): Design Thinking.
– Indian School of Business (ISB) (2012): Innovations and Lessons from Emerging Markets: A South Asia Perspective.
– Harvard Kennedy School (2013 & 2014): Harvard Global Leadership and Public Policy for the 21st Century Program.
– Yale University, The Jackson Institute For Global Affairs (2014): Leadership and Decision Making in the 21st Century.
– INCAE Business school, Costa Rica (2015): Leadership for Sustainable Development.
Her “Key Skills” are: customers, sales and partnership loyality.
In one word “ loyalty”